Friday, April 11, 2008

Things on my mind

  • I'm tired of the cold. I'm tired of the snow (even though we haven't gotten that much of it this year). It's supposed to be spring!
  • I'm so happy that Battlestar Galactica is back on! It's been way too long. And So You Think You Can Dance starts next month. Now if they would just bring back Friday Night Lights, my TV bliss would be complete.
  • I wish my camera had been handy a couple of days ago when the C.T. grabbed the piece of tin foil I had just taken off of the enchiladas we were having for dinner, put it on her head, and proceeded to dance around the kitchen calling it a hat. Prime blackmail material for later years, if I had just thought to capture the moment. Hmmmm . . . maybe I can get her to do it again.
  • Maybe I'll be able to think longer thoughts tomorrow.

Goodnight!

No comments: